For a business owner, it’s important to keep cash and check deposits secure from internal employee theft as well as external theft such as an armed robbery. The Stealth STL-DS2014 Depository Safe is the perfect size and solution for most businesses. It is designed with all solid steel, no plastic, and is 100% made in the USA. Many competitor brands are cheaply made and offer thin metal construction. This depository safe is designed for gas stations, restaurants, hotels, motels, or any retail business that handles cash, receipts, checks, and other items of value.
A great feature of the Stealth DS2014 is the recessed deposit door. This makes fishing attacks almost impossible. On the back of the drop door are jagged teeth and anti-fish baffles which prevent the cash and deposit bags from being fished back out.
The door on the Stealth DS2014 is a 1/2″ solid steel door and the body is made of 12 gauge steel. The lock is a reliable NL UR-2020 UL Approved High Security Electronic Lock. Protecting the lock is a relocker that will fire the bolts during a drill attack which prevents entry to the safe. There is also a 1/4″ hardplate that will make it very difficult to drill through.
Inside the door on the Stealth STL-DS2014 Made in the USA Depository Safe is an auto-detent system. This means that the three 1″ solid steel bolts will lock automatically when the door is shut. You will never need to worry again if your door is fully locked. The safe will do it for you!
There are four holes on the bottom of the Stealth DS2014 to bolt to a solid surface. The mounting hardware is included to bolt it down. We highly recommend that you bolt your safe down to prevent someone from taking it from your business where they have all the time in the world to break into it.
Most safe manufacturers only offer a one year warranty. Stealth includes a two-year warranty with the Stealth DS2014. This depository safe was built to exceed the classification for a “B” rated burglary safe.
If you have any questions regarding the Stealth DS2014 Made in the USA Depository Safe, please give us a call at 832-598-1144.
- Outside Dimensions: 20.00″ H x 14.00″ W x 14.00″ D
- Add 1.63″ for Handle and Electronic Lock
- Inside Dimensions: 11.00″ H x 13.50″ W x 11.00″ D
- Door Opening: 10.50″ H x 10.50″ W
- Weight: 84 Pounds
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Warranty on Hinges & Welds
- Broad Form & Mercantile Insurance Classification, built to exceed the classification for a “B” Rated Burglary Safe
- Massive 1/2″ Solid Steel Door
- 12 Gauge Steel Body
- Three 1″ Solid Steel Deadbolts
- NL UR-2020 High Security UL Type 1 Electronic Lock
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against a pry attack
- Stronger All Steel Cast Iron External Hinges
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against a sledgehammer attack
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork and locks the door automatically
- Locks and relocker protected by a large carburized hardplate
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device
- 4 Bolt Down Holes and Mounting Bolts included
Front Load Depository Features:
- Recessed heavy-duty 1/8″ construction with 1/8″ door
- Protected by dual jagged teeth “anti-fish baffles”
- Drop Safe Hopper Measurements: 4.00″ H x 10.50″ W x 6.00″ D
- Please Note: Front Load Depository Safes are not meant for overnight storage. These safes are a deterrent during a holdup and keep employees honest